- Wikipedia: High beta fusion reactor
- Reuters:Lockheed says makes breakthrough on fusion energy project
- CNET: Lockheed figures out fusion (maybe)
- Aviation Week: Skunk Works Reveals Compact Fusion Reactor Details
- Sploid: Lockheed Martin’s new fusion reactor might change humanity forever
- TRF: Lockheed Martin promises fusion plants by 2024
Anonymous said: You've changed, man. It used to be all about the music, but now? Now, I don't even know. First it was the occasional groupie, maybe some pot, and I was cool with that, you know. But now, it's all about the money, the drugs, the women, the men, the sheep, and that one panda. It's like I don't even know who you are anymore. I can't be a part of this downward spiral anymore. I'm out.
Woah, woah, woah- first of all, that panda came on to me. Okay? And the sheep thing was totally innocent, I couldn’t sleep, room service sent several up, I was counting, we fell asleep, and that maid just misunderstood what she saw in the morning.
And what about you, man? I mean, I don’t even recognize you. With your sunglasses and your grey face. You used to be different! You used to have a nose! Did you lose that in a back alley paper-rock-scissors tournament, too? Do you owe people noses? Is that why you keep trying to steal noses off of kids’ faces? How deep do the lies go, man? Where does it end?
Monument to Queen Catharina Opalinska
Notre-Dame de Bon Secours, Nancy
new aesthetic: man covered in cacti, surrounded by confused police
I don’t understand this aesthetic.
neither do the police